962. Ducks to watch at local pond
963. A visit from a stray dog, even if it was a lifetime too short.
964. New office space
965. Friends for overnights with J.
966. Commiserating with friends about the ups and downs of parenting a 12 year-old boy
967. Ideas to decorate a room in beach theme, and the opportunity to implement those ideas
968. Running into good friends in the Costco parking lot
969. New stool to sit on at high desk in new office
970. Bit of re-vamp of art room furniture
971. Seven miles run without a pause
972. Tulip in a vase
973. Full tables for plant a seed
974. Above Rubies in the mail
975. Job for Daniel
976. Speakers for my computer
977. Nothing broke during the move.
978. Free boxes for our move.
979. Billing complete early in the month
980. New cases to keep office sustainable.
981. Possibility of new puppy – not to count on it yet, but a hope
982. Dried mangos
983. A week of no sugar for J and his recognition that it feels better
984. Finding a good burrito store near new office.
985. Fresh air to breath
986.The glow on the fields at dawn.
987. J’s good character in giving the stray puppy back to his owners and recognizing that as sad as he was to see “Buddy” go, they were probably sadder when they thought they’d lost “Beans” forever.
988. Fax and phones back up and running
989. Fun conversation with Laurie at World Market – unexpected opportunity to connect with church friend.
990. Lost item found – the school’s pedometer
991. J cares about his appearance
992. Little payments from clients add up.
993. J’s glasses are not lost anymore.
994. Andy’s correct analysis of challenging legal situation.
995. Grass needs mowing
996. A sense of confidence in situation that previously intimidated me.
997. Hug from Tami at church
998. New Casting Crowns son – “Jesus Friend of Sinners”
999. Good neighbors at the new office space
1000. Working wells as a family with large projects
1002. Crab apple red