I don’t have any profound words to say before presenting my list anymore. It just speaks for itself.
649. Surviving crash
650. J’s joy at family time
651. Andy and J getting time together
652. Elk meat for us from Jim L.
653. Generous heart of R & J
654. Time with Denise
655. Fresh clean snow
656. Time off from school
657. J’s sense of humor
658. Provision of new clients
659. Rejuvenation of art
660. Books with ideas grounded in the Word
661. God’s proof that my tears were not grounded in reality.
662. Reconnecting with friends
663. An appreciation for Grandma
664. Baby born in the bathroom.
665. Mentorship of Mick and Kate
666. J getting social time with friends
667. Parent interaction at Karate