Yeah, you already know that, but I’m pretty excited. Got my free Town and County turkey defrosting, as tomorrow it goes into a cider brine – thank you Daniel Wendell for the inspiration to search out the recipe for this. Used my Costco rebate to get some of the specialty items needed for the meal. The menu is all written out – simple but yummy, with way to many carbohydrates – stuffing, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, bread, oh my! Just one more trip to the grocery to finish out the ingredients and we are on our way!
In keeping with the week, and my attempt to have a habit of gratitude to remind myself of all the gifts God gives to me on a daily basis, the list continues:
616. J healing quickly
617. New time sheet designs
618. Sledding hill near by
619. Free turkey
620. Good academic week for J.
621. Sparring to cap of J’s week.
622. Beautiful snow landscape
623. Thrifting finds to meet needs and budget
624. Time for art
625. Pair of bald eagles in trees to be seen out back window
626. Access to camera
627. Family sledding outing (two of them)
628. Getting on a sled and riding for the first time in years.
629. Christmas music
630. Winter light on snow-covered landscape
631. Gift of antelope meat (a whole grocery bag full)
632. Elk meat found in the bottom of the freezer
633. Recipes that work for game meat
634. Christmas gift progress