But don’t forget to be mindful of the gifts God so generously provides:
570. Living in a beautiful place
571. Encouraging words from fellow moms
572. Work done around the house
573. Memorial service that preaches the Gospel
574. Marilyn’s joy in life and peace in death
575. Cottonwood trees turning yellow
576. Photo opportunities.
577. Slobbery kisses from Charlie
578. Keys found
579. Apples picked and given away
580. Hand-me-down bedding that works perfectly with J’s new room color
581. Pumpkin pancakes
582. Brownies in freezer for lunches making life easier because of pre-preparation.
583. Office supplies stocked up on some time ago supplying what we need now.
584. Frost on the logs waiting to be split and stacked.
585. Time to clean house in the morning
586. Work-arounds that help get a task done.