Even before there is a word on my tongue,
Behold, O Lord, You know it all.
You have enclosed me behind and before,
And laid Your hand upon me.
Psalm 139: 4-5
465. Unexpected check in the mail.
466. password remembered.
467. A way to get J to eat fruit.
468. Blog comments to lift my day.
469.Hand-me-downs from grandparents.
470. Work to keep us busy.
471. Lost hat returned.
472. Wearing his helmet to watch football.
473. Father – son discussions of football statistics and team predictions
474. Couples who’ve been married 50 years or more – four of them in my home for dinner!
475. Weddings to celebrate.
476. Phone calls from Elizabeth – sharing the good and the bad.
477. A week of summer vacation left.
478. Overnight rain.
479. Conversations with friends.
480. Hollyhocks color against dark skies.
481. Free photography learning.
482. Words of encouragement.
483. challenging run successfully completed.
484. Goosebumps of emotional response to spiritual truth.
485. More laughter in our home.
Todays post is part of the Mulititude on Monday’s prompt at Ann’s blog. We’d love to have you join in.