Spring break is over – today we go back to school. Bitter sweet to end the freedom of a week off from zooming into town each morning. Love a week of being at home!
Many special gifts from God this week!
128. Sounds of water rushing in Cottonwood Creek
129. My boy sleeping in – resting his tired soul, revitalizing his body
133. J running in our field – for a mile – on his how initiative
136. Exercise sweat
138. Friends laughing around the dinner table
139. Baby on his way
140. Little wrinkled elf ears like his father
142. Holding a two-hour old bundle of joy
144. Healthy baby, healthy momma
145. Father son spring skiing day
146. New baby squeaks
150. J’s eyes when he laughs
153. Children delighting in a mild spring day outdoors – see photo above as they capture a gopher.
154. Deer grazing on the hill behind our house
155. Andy reading to J – they started The Hobbit tonight
157. Hugging J tonight – holding him tight.