Snow comes and goes through the spring.
Any day now the Sandhill Cranes will be landing and making a home in this field – they do it every year.
These photos were yesterday. Already the snow is melted off of most of the fields.
God’s creation is ever-changing and quite beautiful.
Here are a few of my thankful thoughts for the past couple days:
– a boy’s ability to heal and be active again
– blue skies emerging on the horizon even while the snow flurries continue to fall.
– people who come together to pray
– opportunities to socialize with friends
– “splurge money” going a very long way
– New baby in the family in the next 48 hours